Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


Was in Vegas to celebrate a few birthdays this past weekend, so the training was put on hold. I stayed at the Bellagio and had a nice time. Saw KA at the MGM, ate at Prime, Jean-Georges Vongerichten's latest, as well as Nob Hill which is Michael Mina's restaurant at the MGM. I
do recommend the seared scallops with foie gras and grapefruit...yummy. Social house at Treasure Island was good and had a very good cold sake selection.
We are running our last high mileage run this weekend. We have the option of runing 20, 23 or 26 miles. I am opting for the 20 miles as I figure I want the 26.2 miles I do in Florence to mean something... I will update this over the weekend and tell you all about my aches and pains.
Thanks to my friend Michelle for the running side pouch. I actually have something to carry
my power bars and shock bloks in. No bonking this time.

No comments: